Week 1 Summary

I would like to take a moment today to summarize the articles I have posted here this week, and take the rest of the day to start preparing articles for the week to come. I hope you enjoyed the first week of my blog! Leave a comment and let me know how I am doing. Also, tell me if there is a topic you would like for me to cover in a future article. If you are running a blog and would like to appear in my blog roll please just let me know and I will be happy to include you.

Gold Making


Eggs Part 1 - a quick look at Eggs, and how to trade them for a profit
Saffron Bubble? - I incorrectly predicted a bubble in the saffron market, see why I was wrong
Eggs Part 2 - I take a look at the weekly spike in Egg prices and talk about looking for spikes
Farming Barracuda - a look at a great spot to farm and make between 2-4g an hour
Wintersday Commodity Speculation - I go over my top picks for Wintersday bubbles

Current Events


Patch Notes - A review of this weeks patch notes with highlights
Small Patches and an Interview - Notes on patches and an interview with Izzy Cartwight
Lost Shores Missing Loot Mailed - speculation on the effect of the missing loot being mailed
WvW Week 50 - new WvW match ups and previous weeks scores
WvW New Culling Trial - a forum post regarded changes to the way you see players in WvW
Guild Wars Magazine's TWIGW2 - links to GuildMag's, this week in Guild Wars 2
Jon Peters on Rangers - comments on forum posts from Jon Peters with respect to the future of Rangers

Gameplay


Guild Wars 2 and Group Finder - a look at GW2's desperate need for a group finder
LotR:O teaches Guild Wars 2 - comparing Lord of the Rings: Online to GW2
Jack-of-all-trades Thief Build - a quick and dirty thief build focusing on team utility

Personal and Housekeeping


Welcome! - my first post on the blog, explaining why I am doing this
Guild Banner Party - a reivew of my guilds party in Lion's Arch
Clovers Check - my progress towards my legendary weapon, Bolt

No comments:

Post a Comment